Breakfast is Served!
- Your delicious breakfast is served every morning... please let us know ahead of time if you have dietary restrictions.
- Ideal outside entertaining area where you can enjoy cooking your own food on the barbeque!
Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Each room has an individual control to ensure that your room is just the right temperature for you, in any season.
Computer Access and WiFi
- WiFi connectivity available in any room of the inn. Didn't bring your computer but still want to check your e-mail? Use our conveniently located internet access computer any time.
Private Parking Lot
- Off-street parking in our parking lot.
- All our rooms have a complete, private bathroom with either a shower, a clawfoot tub or tub/shower combination. Enjoy a bubble bath in any room with a tub.
- Wall-mounted dryers are provided to help get you and your style ready for the day.
- Every bathroom is fully stocked with high-quality soaps, shampoo, bath gel, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash and mini-mending kits.
Iron & Ironing Board
- Always available for that last-minute touch up.
- Each room has it own TV offering 35 cable channels, including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, ESPN, USA and TNT.
- Each TV has its own DVD player attached. Bring your own or enjoy a selection from our large library containing over 240 titles.
- Your comfy bed features a soft cozy down comforter, perfect to snuggle into on any night.
AM/FM Alarm Clock Radio
- Listen to your favorite music anytime and set the alarm to ensure you don't miss breakfast. Or... turn it off and sleep in late!
24-Hour Coffee & Tea Service
- Help yourself to a nice, fresh hot cup of coffee or tea anytime of the day or night.
Cold Bottled Water
- Grab a refreshing, chilled bottle of water and enjoy it in your room and on-the-go during the day.
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
- Sip a cup of tea outside while you stroll the garden. When the rose bushes are in bloom you can find the rose after which your room is named. Some of the landscaping, including our landmark palm tree, is over 100 years old!
After you breathe in the fresh air, you just might want to wander down the street to go shopping and dining on Main Street, the heart of Jamestown's historic district.